Hi Brian,

I also modified gmp_h.in, but there is always a chance that I forgot
to check it in or something else.  However, I'm certainly willing to
dig into the code and see what's going on when SVN is back up.  I'll
also run some performance comparisons on pre-versus-post patch code.

Hi Bill,

I don't know how to setup a public SVN repository.  However, I have
setup several svn+ssh repositories.  If we need to use the svn+ssh as
a stop-gap measure, I can set that up on my sage.math account.  Just
let me know.

--jason

Jason Worth Martin
Asst. Professor of Mathematics