Please, be my guest. The directory is in my home directory. It is
/home/wbhart/mpir-repo-working/

You won't be able to read the password file, but it's easy to create a new one.

To check it out myself I typed:

svn co file:///home/wbhart/mpir-repo-working/mpir-svn-repo/ mpir-test

I don't know if that will work for you. I started the svnserve daemon
before that worked.

Bill.