These look ok to me. If you want to do autoxmas and commit to trunk, go ahead.

The only thing missing is the license text. You have your copyright,
but at present you are not licensing anyone to redistribute your code.
Your license only has to be compatible with "LGPL version 2 (or at the
users option any later version of the license)" to be compatible with
overall the MPIR license.

Thus I encourage you to put the text of one of the following in your code:

1) Public domain (means you give up all license rights altogether and
put the work in the public domain - you don't care who uses the code
for what).

2) LGPL v2+ (can be linked commercially if the source code is kept
available, etc).

Merry Christmas.

Bill.