On Thursday 25 December 2008 11:57:40 Bill Hart wrote:
> These look ok to me. If you want to do autoxmas and commit to trunk, go
> ahead.

OK

> The only thing missing is the license text. You have your copyright,
> but at present you are not licensing anyone to redistribute your code.
> Your license only has to be compatible with "LGPL version 2 (or at the
> users option any later version of the license)" to be compatible with
> overall the MPIR license.
>
> Thus I encourage you to put the text of one of the following in your code:
>
> 1) Public domain (means you give up all license rights altogether and
> put the work in the public domain - you don't care who uses the code
> for what).
>
> 2) LGPL v2+ (can be linked commercially if the source code is kept
> available, etc).

I'll do all prevous asm files submitted as well and I'll just use your
standard boiler plate which is

;
;  Copyright 2008 whoever writes the stuff
;
;  This file is part of the MPIR Library.
;
;  The MPIR Library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
;  it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published
;  by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at
;  your option) any later version.
;
;  The MPIR Library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
;  WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY
;  or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU Lesser General Public
;  License for more details.
;
;  You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
;  along with the MPIR Library; see the file COPYING.LIB.  If not, write
;  to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor,
;  Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
;

which I'll take from mpir/trunk/mpn/x86_64/addmul_1.as