That seems complicated. In order to figure out which assembly files to
modify, one needs to know the CPUID of the processors one wishes to
work on.

Also, given that there are probably 20 odd Intel and 10 AMD
family/model combinations this is a lot of directories and unnecessary
duplication. I think a

core/feature

system is more logical.

Bill.