On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 2:55 AM, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I am really grateful for your efforts on this.  It has clearly cost
> you a lot of time but I assure you it is really appreciated.

My pleasure, I'm glad I can finally do something to help.

> I am now updating the graphs and it seems that mpn_add_n is odd on
> Windows.  As it happens I am worrying about this already so I will
> hopefully be able to track it down
>
> I will update the mpn_add_n graph now and the others later.

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier but you seem to have my Q9550 Vista
results in there twice.  In your mpn_add_n.pdf for example you have an
orange Q9550 Core 2 (3.40), a dashed Q9550 Core 2 (4x2.83) V, and a
dashed Q9550 Core 2 (4x2.83) L.

The Q9550 Core 2 (3.40) and Q9550 Core 2 (4x2.83) V are in fact the
same results so you can delete the orange set if you ever update those
graphs again, and the 4x2.83 in both V and L should be 4x3.40.  For
some reason cpuinfo reports the original clock speed of the CPU and
not what it is currently running at.

Jeff.