If you havent allready could you output
cat /proc/cpuinfo  or the equivalent windows program so I can see
model number,family etc

I'm just trying to identitfy what intel cpus there are . Looking at the intel
site is hopeless , they use the same names for different cpus , and different
names for the same cpus.We have a model 29 core2 , but according to the
latest cpuid docs from intel , there is no such beast.

Thanks
Jason