I've updated the version numbers to 1.0.0 and made the following
updates to documentation:

Added K8 and K10 to list of processors with assembly support on p2
Section 2, p3 blurb about --gmp-compat
Section 2.1 added --gmp-compat to the list of options
Removed amd64 and added k10 and nocona to list of host cpus on p5
Expanded blurb about --enable-fat on p5 to include x86_64
Reordered details on p12 about MSVC (web addresses were misplaced)

Would someone run their eye over these and check they look OK.

In the future we should probably remove all the stuff about build
issues, which is way old, and update the info for various systems. We
should add a step-by-step guide to building with MSVC and we still say
that mpbsd works, which I am not sure is the case at present (though
we have a ticket for this last one).

Bill.