I don't know how long we should give it. Sage 4.0.alpha0 has been
released thanks to the hard work of Michael Abshoff and many others
over the past few weeks, however as there is so much new stuff in Sage
4.0 it seems that it may yet be a while before they get to final. MPIR
1.2 is not slated for release in Sage until 4.0.1, so that should be
at least another week from now. Perhaps we can have a code freeze
later than I thought, so long as we begin pretesting now so that we do
not get surprised by the quantity of bugs that we need to fix at the
last minute.

By the way, cuda1 is back up, though still without CUDA drivers. The
switch to RHEL has been abandoned. Instead we are going to try and get
CUDA working on Ubuntu apparently, but we need someone with more linux
knowledge to figure out how to install them.

This time around, one of us will have to do SkyNet testing whilst the
other does fsffrance testing. The large buildfarm in Germany still
isn't available to us, though we will probably get access eventually.
That will also give us access to a large number of older machines.

Bill.