Hi All,

I'm the new guy on the mailing list (Antony). I'm here after a
discussion with Bill about some research he published. Basically I'm an
ex-student (long story) and self taught programmer (not one of those
.net types (sorry .net types) but the sort who have a copy of Kernighan
& Ritchie's The C Programming Language) with an interest in things like
parallel programming and CUDA. Bill suggested I might like to get
involved and help out, so I thought I'd give it a try when I get the time.

Anyway, that's my introduction over with, I have a few questions:

* This latest set of code, I assume that's available in the trunk (as
asked previously)?
* I pulled the trunk about a week ago and the version reported is
v1.3.0something, I assume this is reflects the big changes discussed
previously too? Just making sure I'm reading up to date(ish) code.
* Are there any plans to move to git or mercurial or something like
that? If not, not a problem, I've just never bothered learning
subversion (except for "co") (but can do if needed).

Bill has given me a good description of how the library works, so next
question is,
* how are you attacking parallelism / cuda etc or is this still an open
discussion?

I can be reached on this e-mail which I use for all things remotely
public or at a.nto!ny at venn!ard dot or.g do.t uk (w/o punctuation) if
you prefer, I don't mind which. GPG keys at OpenPGP Key:
http://vennard.org.uk/keys/arv_gmail.asc and OpenPGP Key:
http://vennard.org.uk/keys/arv_vouk.asc

Thanks, and hoping to be able to help,

Antony