On Oct 3, 12:21 am, Jeff Gilchrist <jeff.gilchr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Cactus <rieman...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> > The changes to the Windows builds have however been significant so I
> > would appreciate assistance from Jeff Gilchrist and any other Windows
> > users in the testing of the SVN trunk version.   The OpenMP stuff
> > needs building and testing on Windows - is this in trunk?
>
> I'm available to help with testing.  Is it worth starting to test from
> trunk now or wait until things are more final for this release?

Hello Jeff

Thank you for agreeing to help out on this.  There are still several
changes that will be made over the next few days so it would make
sense to wait for a short while.

I am also keen to do the work from a pre-release distribution so that
we can be sure that everything is present.

I will et you know when we are ready - it won't be too long now.

Of course there is no reason to delay using SVN if you wnat to test
out what we have been doing!  But it is not quite complete and still
has a few bugs in it.