On May 25, 5:22 pm, Bill Hart <goodwillh...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> OK, I see. That issue is Windows specific due to the OPERATION_blah
> things not being defined by configure scripts, etc.
>
> No problem. That looks fine to me.
>
> The other way of doing it is to simply define a macro and invoke it
> numerous times. That could all be done in the logops_n.c file. I
> recall this is what Neils Moller did for his gcd functions, e.g. he
> had bgcd, sgcd, ngcd, etc, functions, all defined by macros.

I thought about doing it this way in logops_n.c (with an MSC_VER guard
around it) but because we are close to a release I decided to avoid
any changes that might impact outside Windows.

But I agree that it would be easy to, in effect, rationalise the two
logops files into one - I was just being cautious.