I was building against trunk in svn. *But* I have just realised you
were using MinGW64. I was using Linux 64 bit.

I will try MinGW64 later and probably hit the same problem.

Either way, this is a MinGW64, or possibly a Windows problem, not a
*nix problem as such. So I would appreciate any help/guidance on what
actually needs to be done.

Are these _Decimal64 functions documented in the GMP manual? If so,
then we'd need to replicate them in MPIR to remain compatible. If not,
then MPFR shouldn't rely on them for an MPIR build.

Bill.