Currently MinGW doesn't build.

The error message is as follows:

libtool: compile:  gcc -std=gnu99 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -D__GMP_WITHIN_GMP -I
.. -DOPERATION_divisible_p -m32 -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -mtune=corei7 -march=co
rei7 -c divisible_p.c -o divisible_p.o
divisible_p.c: In function '__gmpn_divisible_p':
divisible_p.c:76:3: error: 'TMP_DECL' undeclared (first use in this function)
divisible_p.c:76:3: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for e
ach function it appears in
divisible_p.c:141:3: error: 'TMP_MARK' undeclared (first use in this function)
divisible_p.c:143:3: warning: implicit declaration of function 'TMP_ALLOC' [-Wim
plicit-function-declaration]
divisible_p.c:154:4: error: 'TMP_FREE' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[2]: *** [divisible_p.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/user/mpir-trunk/mpn'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/user/mpir-trunk'
make: *** [all] Error 2

If anyone has any idea what might be going wrong, I'd really
appreciate it. I don't have the foggiest idea. TMP_DECL should be
defined in gmp-impl.h and this is included in mpn/divisible_p.c, so I
don't see what can be wrong.

Bill.