No problem. I won't do the actual release until the issue Case reported is
fixed. I'll wait to hear back from him after your last lot of suggestions
before doing anything.

Is it possible this is to do with GLOBAL_FUNC declarations. At some point a
whole load of these got altered to PROLOGUE statements, but this broke the
Linux build. Given that MinGW32 works I can't see how this could be the
problem as I think Case reported problems only on Win32.

Late tonight I'll release 2.5.2 which will work on more systems than 2.5.1,
but won't have the new fft or other mpir-exp changes. I've actually
prepared that release but had to shut down to catch a bus. I'm on my way
out for a few hours.

I'll also finish off the 2.6.0 release paperwork tonight. I've done much of
it already.

Once the issue Case reported is solved I'll issue a 2.6.0 alpha. Then we
can begin testing on loads of platforms.

Bill.