>> Bill Hart wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> It is with pleasure that we release MPIR 2.6.0 alpha1. The source and
>>> documentation can be downloaded at http://mpir.org/
>>>
>>> This release contains a new FFT, support for intmax_t integers, a
>>> Python build generator and various bug fixes.
>>>
>>> The alpha version has been tested on only a few architectures at this
>>> point. We appreciate any and all build/bug reports. Once testing is
>>> complete, the status will be upgraded to beta or perhaps final.

The following tests use VS2010.

When compiling the 32-bit pentium3 library, I get the following warnings:

  Generating Code...
preinv_divrem_1.obj : warning LNK4221: This object file does not
define any previously undefined public symbols, so it will not be used
by any link operation that consumes this library
mod_1.obj : warning LNK4006: ___gmpn_preinv_mod_1 already defined in
preinv_mod_1.obj; second definition ignored
  lib_mpir_p3.vcxproj -> C:\src\mpir\build.vc10\Win32\Release\mpir.lib
  copying outputs from "Win32\Release" to "..\lib\Win32\Release"

A 64-bit K8 library compiles successfully.

Case