Andy brought up a wonderful topic: Juicy Lucys. I happen to live about four
blocks from the home of the Juicy Lucy (Matt's on 35th and Cedar  Avenue),
and I must say that Matt's is one of my favorite places to consume grease in
the city.

Last night I also had the pleasure of eating at the Chatterbox Pub. This
place is fun, especially for those of you that grew up in the 80s. You can
rent Atari games and play them while waiting for your food. You can also
rent classic board games from the 80s and before. The pub is divided into
two sides, a restaurant side and a bar side. You can order food in both
places, and they have all kinds of fun things happening there. And, joy of
joys, the Chatterbox is located just up 35th from Matt's. I believe it is on
22nd or 23rd and 35th.

I must also put a plug in to those of you living in Northeast to check out
Vo's Vietnamese just off Washington and NE Broadway Street (about a block
from 807 for you school district fiends). Vo's has some of the best spring
rolls and rice noodle salads in town (for those of you who are delighted by
Vietnamese cuisine). I've been a faithful Vo's customer since it opens its
doors in early 1995. If you stop by Vo's, and Vo is working, make sure to
tell him that Brandon sent you.

-Brandon Lacy Campos
-Powderhorn Park