Ahhh, I just KNEW if I waited long enough, Brandon and
I would agree on something again! Vo's is fantastic. I
used to live about a block away from it and the
waitstaff used to be able to tell me what I was going
to order as soon as I walked in the door (beef fried
rice and chicken wings). It's located on the corner of
Broadway and Adams NE.

I also want to recommend The Modern Cafe and their
unbelievably wonderful pot roast. Five stars easily.
It's on 13th Ave and University Ave NE.

Loki Anderson
Marshall Terrace
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
But me, I'm still on the road
Headin' for another joint
We always did feel the same,
We just saw it from a different point of view,
Tangled up in blue.
                             -Bob