In line with the wish for explorer to display MVS queue managers.  I wish
MVS (ISPF mq menus) could be used to show distributed queue managers.  That
way we would not have to jump between platforms to look at MQ information.

(i know Candle, etc have their tools,  but I still like using the native
info)

glen larson
Zurich north america

This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this
transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is
intended solely for the addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the
intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this
E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal
action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in
transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any
accompanying documents.  Thank you.