Hi pedroseq,

> Out of curiosity, how complex do you think it would be to implement this
> feature?
I can't say exactly is it complex or not. It's not only about implementing
automation tracks as "window with bezier curves linked to the score". We
have to decide how to link this new feature with existing controls. Let me
explain it: for example, we have dynamics that handles volume change. We
could make an automation track for volume, but should it be linked to
dynamic marks? Should we re-make our bezier curve? What if user changes
bezier curve, should we add a new dynamic marks to the score?
Another situation with chorus and reverb: as I understand, developers want
to hide chorus and reverb controls from mixer windows as redundant. So, to
implement automation tracks for these parameters we should re-implement the
base (controls has no effect on internal sequencer now).
So, automation tracks should be linked with existing parameters and
controls.

> Is this logic to you?
Yes, now I understand that hidden noteon/off messages are helpful in this
case.

About my test branch: I started to make separate pull requests with 100%
working code, so I hope my PR would be partially merged.