De : Sieghard <s_c_...@arcor.de>
Envoyé : jeudi 2 mai 2019 20:50
À : mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] msei18n vs PO files

Sehr geehrter Herr fredvs,

Sie schrieben am Wed, 1 May 2019 19:42:08 -0700 (MST):

> My mail was hidden in previous post, it is:
Thank you, I'll try it "ASAP". I'll also try nabble again, as they sent
mesome address, similarly garbled as gmane does it for (recognized)
addresses in messages delivered through it - they say that's done to avoid
SPAM sent to the originator. I hope you will not get into problems writing
your address nearly in plain in your message.