> Can those methods be overloaded? Kept, but replaced with identical methods
that do internally a conversion to fpc methods?

Yes, maybe.

Circular did a class bridge for all graphic class, if you use the bridge all
the fpc graphic class will be used vs mse class.

Now to overloaded the methods, sure a guru can do it.
But he must have lot of courage because some of those mse methods use
msethreads that would need to be overloaded too.

The best would be to fix the semaphores and class conversion for aarch64 and
keep mse methods.
Martin did not make interface for aarch64, only for arm 32.

I did add interface for aarch64, all works for graphic stuffs but I am
blocked with the implementation of semaphores for aarch64, used by mseide.

Because I dont really need it, all my applications ( appart ideU )use fpc
methods to access disk and because also I dont have time + skill, I give up
for this part.

When I have time, I will re-jump into Linux aarch64 (that is not yet stable
and under development) and continue that mse semaphore aarch64 battle.