Hallo Fred van Stappen,

vous ecrit au Mon, 7 Feb 2022 14:01:22 +0000:

> Many thanks for your precious remarks, I will deeply study all that.

I hope you can make some use of it all.

> Write you asap (but not now because this week it will be difficult to
> find time).

Don't haste, there's enough other work to do, and I'll be out some time
this week as well.

> About mseassistivehandler.pas and assitive translated things.
> If you want to try it, you need the plugins given in release version
> of ideU (there are the plug-ins for voice assist):

Ah, ok, I didn't realize this before, as I don't have any need for the
function, thank god. (And I even despise computers giving spoken orders
or just blaring out some mostly useless advice. Some cars do that
meanwhile, and I imagine them awful.)
But I'll give it a try, just tot see (or hear) whether and how this
will do

> And paste the new ideu binary and /lang + /layout directories into
> the directory of the release. To load the assistive plugin, click on
> the first icon (the lips) in commander-form and the voice should use
> the language selected. The voices are a few robotic but it is not so
> bad ( if I could speak like the german robot, I would be very happy.
> 😉 )

Well, I'll see, you make me curious...

> But yes there is still work for translation of the widgets-name.

I'll keep searching for a more general - and this way hopefully more
complete - method. When I should find something promising, I'll report.