On Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:09:15 +0200, Laurens Holst wrote:

>>>Whoaaaa!
>???
The word for stopping the horses (my dictionary says so....)

>>>I realized a year ago or so that we had lost some years ago
>>>our chance to evolve from MSX2-128K-FM.
>>>If we haven't been able to evolve the standard of
>>>development even to MSX2+ and 256K, are you telling me
>>>we'll jump directly to Z380 and MBytes? HA!
>Well, about the 2+/256k-evolution... I think it is indeed too bad
>that 256k isn't mainly supported. But the 2+, no, too less
>people own a MSX 2+ / tR
Laurens, there is a certainly important number of people that
has 2+/T R. If 2+ and T-R users had programmes just
depending of the share they are of the MSX pie, they'd have
twice or even thrice that they currently have.

Look what I wrote in the previous message:
>>Well, outside coders, Pmarc-Pmext freaks and HD fans, any
>>other people is willing to get a new stuff for the new
>>programmes.
You seem to be a coder, don't you?

>like to run my MSX on a higher speed. I would already be
>happy if I were able to replace my Z80H by a Z380...
That was quite the way Egor Voznessensky and friends tried.
But their project was halted.
(Hey, another problem. Imagine Russians develop his own
Z380. A Dutch group is developing theirs. A Spanish guy is
making his own too. Will be they compatible between them?)

>Memory ain't hard to find. And you can already use SIMMs on
>MSX. I know someone who made his own mapper using
>SIMMs and I've also got a (slightly different; made by HPN and
>published in the -Dutch- MSX Info Blad) design of this mapper.
What's they e-mail address?

>Please, don't.
Don't... what?   :?

CYA