>I just had a strange idea (maybe I'm just too tired)

Let's see it.

>The probblem is that we have to change partition manualy, if we want
>to put more files to our HD, but how about patching only file functions
>like _FNEXT so, that they will automaticly change partition for us,
>when first partition is full? This way we don't have to worry about
>FAT or other things, and we can keep full compability so, that this
>HD can be readed even without this patch.

But you need to patch not only the searching files functions, but also all
the file access functions! I think it is the same amount of work as patching
DOS for FAT16. But you are right, partitions still being usable separately.

>Ok, maybe this is not a good or fast way to handle this, but it was
>just a idea, and I have not thought that mutch at least yet.

Anyway is not a totally fool idea. ;-)

----------| About... |-----------
|                               |
|       Konami Man v23.10       |