Why does everybody want to remake Snatcher? I know it's a great game but
most of the people don't want to buy something that really ain't good. You
can polish the old game up but it would still feel the same. I suggest two

1. Just translate the original so that we (non japanese and people who just
can't read it) can finally understand it or
2. Make a totally new game. New graphix, new music, better coding (is that
possible?) and a really fuck'n good story (based on the same characters and
world as the original)! It would be like: "Snatcher 2 - the new game you've
all been hoping for"

It's like the same with Dune2(000). Dune2 was great. But then people
thought it might be fun do just give it a better look (not new!). And
people were satisfied for a moment with Dune 2000. Now everybody's
complaining it's just the same old game. Nothing new there so they won't
buy it. It ain't a succes (well, not the succes they hoped for). Catch my
drift?

And BTW, if there are plans for a new Snatcher, count me in! (for
musix/story maybe graphix)

Greetz

-=NeW=-