Ricardo Jurczyk Pinheiro wrote:>> and Paint Shop which 'emulates'
perfectly the MSX 256
> color-palette.
> >>
> ><sarcastic mode >
> >How fantastic ...
> ></sarcastic mode >
> >Everbody can write this stuff.
> >It took me 1 (one) minute of perl-coding to make this color palet
> file.
>
>         <IRONIC>
>         Well, I'm not 'Everybody', and I don't care if you need a
> minute or a hour...
>         </IRONIC>
>
>         But you have never put it into a homepage and told to
> everyone: "Hey, I've
> done that! If it'd helps you, get it into my homepage, it's free!". He
> had
> done this.
>
>         So, as I was saying, a friend of mine here in Brazil developed
> this
> pallete file, so it helps me a lot, when I'm using Paint Shop Pro to
> prepare any picture to be used in MSX. Then, using this piece of byte,
> we
> can use some nice (but very few) graphic programs into PC, like PSP,
> Gimp...

Yup, is was in a bad mood when I wrote the remark. For me it is as basic
and simple as using the 'start'-button in W95/98. I tend to forget that
others have a different opinion.

I never used the GIMP for less then 32 bits images. Can you explain how
I use that reduced pallet (otherwise It will take me some time to RTFM
:-)

David Heremans

--

"One difference between SuSE and Red Hat is that the
former operates in a country where people don't sue