On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Alex Wulms wrote:

> ] Why did he used memman? Isn't direct control of the Memory Mapper faster?
> I used memman to make fastcopy compatible with any other memory hungry
> program that used memman. At the time that I wrote fasctopy 3.0, memman was
> still a very promising initiative. Too bad that most people choose to ignore
> it. Memman is fast enough for the memory mapper control. Provided that you
> use some tricks ;-). Perhaps that the need for these tricks where the main
> reason why most people ignored memman. It was rather complicated to support
> memman and still have a good performance.

Where can I find technical informations about MEMMAN?

Greetings from Brazil!

Marco Antonio Simon Dal Poz        http://www.lsi.usp.br/~mdalpoz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   "Apple" (c) Copyright 1767, Sir Isaac Newton

    /"\
    \ / CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
     X  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
    / \