> I think that if my engine is finished, I will put it on my webpage. It
can
> be used for several kind of games, for example RPGs (Strategic Army
0.5!),
Any promo of SA?

> And by the way 2, is Moonlight Saga being translated into English?
I can answer this one!
Yes and not!
Yes: It seems that the texts are translated since a year by the outstanding
Suzukawa Takamichi.
No: The texts haven't been put inside the game by the author. The last
infos about Tsuchiya Akira were that he was likely to abandon MSX.

And forget about puting text and spreading it for free... That's a big
NO-NO!
It's not wise to upset a Japanese. Specially copying.

CYA