> I sent our joynet game through e-mail to several Dutch people (for Tilburg
> '99).
> But it seems that nobody even unpacked it :-(
> No bug reports, no any reports, zero feedback.. :-(

Sorry I didn't mention your game in my previous message...
Anyway, I HAVE unpacked it, just haven't tried it yet. :)
Well, I have tried the first version (the Basic-one).

Yes, I know we had to try it out in Tilburg. But the day was so short and...

> I also had a Joynet page in english, but I changed my site and didn't
remake
> the page.
> Tonight I will do it, and then Laurens will be able to update the link at
his
> homepage.

Great. Let me know.

> The page will be online from 2h AM here. Then I will send the complete URL
> this list. But here is GMT-3, so I think it will be tomorrow there...
> Greetings
> Werner Kai

Here is GMT +1, so that's 6h AM here.