Hello MSX world,

 Two weeks ago Padial got the impossible, a Z380 based system board started
to work in a MSX slot, finally he solved all the hardware problems and the
Z380 board is totally finished except in the software part.

 This was the first time that I could see the Z380 plugged in a simple MSX-2
Philips 8235, till now I only have seen the Z380 board with testers and a PC
computer, there was another similar test in a MSX, but the Z380 board was
flamed in a shortcircuit, but now it is running without problems.

 It is preferable to see it in some pictures and information, you can read
this in a special report located in our WEB:

http://usuarios.meridian.es/replay

 Now Padial wants to make a cheap 3D board for MSX, this is a good way to
test Phoenix platform, he wants collaboration from other hardware developers
to stablish a common work for new developments.

 PHOENIX:

It is great the www.egroups.com page, could anybody be the administrator of
the Phoenix mailing list??, the user who inform me about this site could be
the administrator, so if you can start the new egroup, do it please and
inform us as soon as you did it.

 Bye and thanks,

*** MSX Power Replay ***
**  [EMAIL PROTECTED] **