] If you read carefully, you can see that I mention that the normal Joystick
] AND JoyNet can use the full speed very well. I was talking about the problem
] that the Z380 would be too fast to read the mouse... Even on a turboR this
] is a problem (non-working mouse routines).
It is only a problem with those few programs that don't use the BIOS to read
the mouse.

Some people think that reading the mouse via the BIOS is too slow. Which is
nonsence. The interslot call overhead is minimal compared to the time needed
to physically read out the mouse.

My advise to the users is: either run those incompatible programs in Z80 mode
or do not run them at all. I choose for the second option.

My advise to the programmers is: USE THE BIOS TO READ THE MOUSE.

Kind regards,
Alex Wulms
--
Alex Wulms/XelaSoft - MSX of anders NIX - Linux 4 ever
See my homepage for info on the  *** XSA *** format