> Laurens Holst ha escrit:
>
> > Well run it!
>
> Ok, ok. Copy... paste... execute... oh! It looks like I figured! 8)

*sigh*

> > It looks nice and I haven't written it for nothing.
>
> You have writed it for run on a computer or for someone who can execute
> it on his mind.
> Well, here you have a comment: effects like these are slow for a text
> adventure. With this kind of effects, a text adventure is not playable
> at all. An option is to allow the player to choose the game mode: with
> or without effects, and change the mode while playing.

Yes, good idea.
And by the way, if you decrease the timing to .1 or so (do the effect twice
per interrupt) it is speeded up a lot.

> > It is some kind of "luxaflex"-effect. But then a sideways one.
> > And not all at the same time but... well, run it.
>
> Argh! Yeah, I run it again. Oh! It has done the same than the first time
> and the same than I figured! 8)

Damn you again... :) Don't be so sceptical about my nice little proggie.
(if I skip the smiley then you will probably get angry so I just put it
there)

Ah, now I know!!! It is the Paint IV-effect!
(which actually isn't invented by Paint IV) (But hey...)

> > Damn you. :)
>
> Hmmm...

What to think about that...

          email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
             visit the Datax homepage at http://datax.cjb.net/
MSX fair Bussum / MSX Marathon homepage: http://msxfair.cjb.net/