>   This a little bit confuse, but trust me:
> a MSX with Enhanced and Legacy mode will be worst than a PC to
> program Legacy apps. Why? Because you will have to program
> the Legacy app using the Enhanced mode (once you want a fast
> development tool). Then, you will have to run the compiled
> app, right? So you'll need to RESET your computer to back
> Z380 to Legacy mode, run your app and see if it's working.
> If it is or not, THEN you call your development tool, that
> will changes the processor mode to Enhanced and everything
> starts again. A bit boring, huh?

There is a workaround for this:
- If adress (switch_back) = 0 then boot normal
- If adress (switch_back) != 0 then get registers from (save_regs), continue
with saved PC.

Just implement it in the BIOS (or something similar, via the Engine), and
you can easily switch back to Z80 mode.

 email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or ICQ: 10196372
      visit my homepage at http://grauw.blehq.org/