Laurens Holst wrote:
> > > Could you imagine if we got the editor used by
> > > Microcabin?  We only can dream of this.
> > That "sounds" good. ^^
> If you want to use PSG, MSX-Music, MSX-Audio in a tracker way like
> MicroCabin, use Oracle. If you want to use PSG, MSX-Music, MSX-Audio (2x),
> SCC (4x) in an MML way use SME 3.0.

Hey, not so fast. We don't ACTUALLY know
what kind of composing tool Micro Cabin
used for their tunes. What if they used
MML?! :) I'm almost sure they did it using
that old technique: the composer does eve-
rything in his synthesizers, at home, and
the sound engineering crew works in adap-
ting the tunes. But it's only a guess, of
course.

[]s,

   -----    Parn (ICQ#1693182)
 /| | | |\