> You are right. I had made that many times. But it is not possible
> to make, for example, a 17/32 measure.

Eeeh, y not?? I've seen Dj. Chaos using such kinda measures... Just use 2
patterns phor it... When you enter an EndOP (End Of Pattern) at the first
row of the second pattern of the measure then you'll have your 17/32
measure...

I personnaly think trackers rule, simple because of the fact their fast,
easy to use and you can make good music with it...

I mean.. There are professional musicians who use trackers to make their
music with e.g. IT. (Almost all dance tracks you know are made with such
kind of music programs...)

in any case, mzl!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]