Maarten ter Huurne soltó algo así como:

> > I never used MoonBlaster, but this means
> > the program is crippled. Every tracker, even
> > the most earlier ones, provide you some kind
> > of support for different measures.
>
> I don't know much about composing, but I think that MoonBlaster can use
> other measures than 4/4. There is an "end of pattern" command that allows
> you to shorten the pattern length. Normally MoonBlaster patterns contain
> 16 steps, but you can make it end at for example step 12. That would allow
> 3/4 measure, if I'm not mistaken.

You are right. I had made that many times. But it is not possible
to make, for example, a 17/32 measure.

Greetings,

Jose Angel Morente ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
*MSX DREAMS*       ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Visit MSX Warau Home Page
http://msxjam.web.com
msxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsxmsx