On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 10:51:53PM +0400, Adrian Oboroc wrote:
> How convinient for Grauw & Co. :-P

Well, they (Grauw & Co.) have permission of the legally entitled owners.
Although Robsys version is great, and I have greatly enjoyed it,
that doesn't change the fact that even a fan versions have to obey the
legal restriction inpossed upon them by law in those countries which
respect the international copyright agreements.
And Robsy always said that he would respect the whishes of the 'Guru
Logic'-owners, so he did the logical thing.
Allas, we lose a great MSX1 game because of it :_(

rgds,

David Heremans

> > After receiving some communications from the legally entitled owners from
> > Japan I have decided to put off-line the GURU LOGIC game that I coded for
> > MSXdev'03. Please, if you have the file do not redistribute it and delete it
> > from your media.

openMSX - the open source MSX emulator that aims for perfection
http://openmsx.sf.net/