Hey Bram,

Any thoughts about modernizing the whole thing with a fresh CMS? I think it
would be easier to maintain, have built-in spam filters, and it would be easier
to have multiple people do the work. Plus it would look more attractive. I
don't think it would take much effort to redo the whole thing in, say, drupal.
Some of the data could be moved from its current form to CMS via a script, and
other might have to be manually copied, which would be a bummer, but this might
be a good time to purge old/irrelevant stuff. It's not clear to me how much
info there is.

Just a thought. I'm not volunteering to do all the work, but I am pretty
familiar with drupal and happy to get things started, depending on my schedule
(right now it's a bit uncertain).

        bjorn

On Apr 4, 2012, at 11:17 AM, Thomas Young wrote:

> lol wow

Bjorn Roche
http://www.xonami.com
Audio Collaboration