The details of how the graphs were generated don't really matter. The point
is that the only effect shown is the spectrum of the continuous-time
polynomial interpolator. The additional spectral effects of delaying and
resampling that continuous-time signal (to get fractional delay, for
example) are not shown. There is no "resampling" to be seen in the graphs.

>I claim that they are aliases of the original spectrum.

What we see in the graph is simply the spectra of the continuous-time
interpolators. Since the spectra extend beyond the original nyquist rate,
there will indeed be images of the original signal weighted by the
interpolator spectrum present in the continuous-time interpolated signal.
Whether those are ultimately expressed as aliases depends on what you then
do with that continuous time signal. If you resample to the original rate
(in order to implement a fractional delay, say), then those weighted images
will be folded back to the same place they came from. In that case, there
is no aliasing, you just end up with a modified frequency response of your
fractional interpolator. This is where the zero at Nyquist comes from when
we do a half-sample delay - the linear phase term corresponding to a
half-sample delay causes the signal images to become out of phase with each
other as you approach Nyquist, so they cancel out and you get a zero.

It is only if the interpolated continuous-time signal is resampled at a
different rate, or just used directly, that those signal images end up
expressed as aliases.

The rest of your accusations are your usual misreadings and straw men. I
won't be legitimating them by responding, and I hope you will accept that
and give up on these childish tactics. It would be better for everyone if
you could make a point of engaging in good faith and trying to stick to the
subject rather than attacking the intellects of others.