On Monday 09 January 2006 15:07, Schika wrote:
> Björn Krombholz wrote:
> >is we had some real examples that show that this, this and this
> >releases has to be EU, I might be convinced that we really need it,
> >but I don't see any examples that fit: a) it was released in every
> >neation that is an EU member and b) it was released in all those
> >nations on the same day.
>
> I don't see the problem with the release day. Very common example:
> releases are pressed anywhere, let's say for this example "Germany",
> delivered to the distributers. They ship the products into the several
> countries and finally to the stores. And are open for sale - to the
> public = release date - at a speciffic day.
> The same way how Germany/UK/whatever releases are published at one day.

The further issues here is that, even though they might be released on the
same day, they are arguably different releases. For example, the U.K. release
probably doesn't have German (language) liner notes. This is where the "it's
the European release" falls down.

Schika, you've said several times that "I asked a record label and they said
this was the Europe release". What is this release? We need a concrete
example to work with, otherwise this suggestion is going to go nowhere.

http://moto-coda.org/public.gpg.key