Ok, I must have missed that. But why should we test an instrument on the
test server, I did not know that an additional instrument needs a thourough
testing period. Let's add it and be through with it.

> The vacuum cleaner can be added to the test tree, be
> discussed to death,
> and then finally make it to the main server, too, OK :-)
>
> BTW what is it instrument/other or instrument/wind/other?

LOL. I'd go with generally "other" where an instrument can't be classified.

PS. There are times where a lot of people who even bother to discuss things
in mb-style (those in europe who stay up late, and those who don't sleep too
long in US or vice-versa) are available, this should be manageable, I think.