It seems like my post got lost somewhere, so I send it again. Please excuse if it arrives twice.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Satire vs. Parody ... Re: [mb-style] new relationship type "parody"
Date:     Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:28:34 +0200
From:     derGraph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     MusicBrainz style discussion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Don Redman wrote:
> If you want to you can rephrase your proposal (rename to
> "parody/satire" or simply mentioning the difference on the wiki page
> and in the description), and do a RFV again.

I did already forget about this threat once, so I think another RFV
phase would dramatically increase time before we can get this done.
Stalling this proposal therefore would be stupid. I might still propose
to rename the AR to "parody/satire" once it is implemented.

Anyway, the moment I write this the 48 hours veto period expires ...

derGraph