Simon Reinhardt wrote:
We need more secretaries who are willing to do some work. When a new problem arises on the style mailing list, one of the secretaries goes to add a ticket to the style issues section on trac and either sets the owner to her-/himself or to CC. Then they are responsible for keeping discussions about this issue alive until it is solved. During discussions they also have the job of summing up arguments, seeing if consensus is reached and if no consensus is in sight, report it to Robert.
Does that sound doable?
Great idea!

I thought we'd really need someone to summarize discussions when I had been absent for some days. I had no benefit in reading all the lines of argumentation, but would have preferred reading the results only.

It might be nice to have an interface on the test server which allows collecting arguments for and against a proposal, as well as comments on what to keep in mind or what to include on the wiki pages. It might even include a voting system, or at least it should include a reminder system which sends a mail to this list whenever some time has passed without changes an open proposal. (I would even code this, but only with PHP. :-P But that's not MB-style, but MB-devel related.)

derGraph