On 6/10/06, Simon Reinhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I would like to add some attributes to some AR types and therefore request ok/veto for each of them:

3. http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/EngineerRelationshipType could need http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/CoRelationshipAttribute (page does not yet exist)
  -> "{additionally} engineered" becomes "{additionally} {co-}engineered"

4. Same for the mix engineer (same wiki page):
  -> "{additionally} mixed" becomes "{additionally} {co-}mixed"

5. probably the other engineer types too

Rationale: we added the "co" attribute to http://wiki.musicbrainz.org/ProducerRelationshipType - now I found someone credited as co-engineer and co-mixer in liner notes. I had added him with the attribute "additional" but since we have the "co" attribute I think we could use it here too.

Simon (Shepard)

I have some releases where is also mentioned "executive engineer", "recording engineer", "mix engineer", "remix engineer".

--
.: NOP AND NIL :.
.: Schika :.