On 6/16/06, Simon Reinhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
I would like to hear more about those tricky examples. :)
I guess they have been discussed to death before... sorry, didn't read the other threads.

Simon (Shepard)

Examples? Maybe like this one: An official release comes in both languages.

I've had one with an cover and inlay you can turn - one side with titles and credits in Russian/Cyrillic and the other side with everything in English/Latin.

That CD was (mabe still is) in local stores - here in germany - with the english version outside and the russian version outside available (same label and cat number for sure).

Another one had both versions on the back cover like this way:
1 - Japanese Track Title - [duration] - English Track Title - 1

--
.: NOP AND NIL :.
.: Schika :.