On 18/06/06, Don Redman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 16 Jun 2006 10:11:36 +0200, Nikki wrote:

> * We should have an 'official' and 'unofficial' attribute because some
>   transliterations/translations are officially released, and therefore
>   deserve separate entries.

What does "official" mean in this case?

Is this the same as I proposed, namely the distinction whether the
trans...tion refers to an actual existing releas or is just a virtual
release?

yes, see my first reply.

i would also like to reflect schika's experience of titles with both
the JP (or other) and English translation on the tracklisting. I
imagine there's probably cases of the tracklist appearing like:

JP Version:
1) [Japanese Text] - [English Translation]
2) ...

US Version:
1) [English Translation]
2) ...

or various combinations of the above. i think we should probably still
say that [JP Version] is an [official] trans...tion of [JP Version],
as it's true, but it's just that the JP version also included this
trans...tions, if that makes sense :)