Stefan Kestenholz wrote:

     > IMO this AR is needed regardless. there are plenty of albums that
    have
     > one tracklisting in one country, and another in another - note I am
     > talking about the *text* on the tracklisitng, nothing else.

    Thanks for being realistic. :)

yep, but he talks about a different issue. Since we talked with donredman about the camps that are created, this is exactly such a statement. You thank him for being realistic, what does this tell how you think about people who think this isn't the right solution? Please try not to communicate on this level, it doesn't help.

You could as well have answered to

Listen to Don: rules follow practice. With tons and tons of translations and
transliterations already being in the database you cannot just go and make a
guideline not to allow that. It's unrealistic.

because there I say it's unrealistic. It is my opinion that how you think about
the releases is unrealistic (I didn't relealise you didn't realise there are so
many though ;) ). What's the problem with me having this opinion? I don't see
your problem at the moment. I'm not creating camps. I'm telling you people my
opinion. You confuse me. :/

Simon (Shepard)