On 09/08/06, Stefan Kestenholz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> unless i'm mistaken, this is relationship is not for actual
> translations of the tracks/releases themselves, but the track/release
> *tracklistings* only.

Please answer me this: What is the legimation of a user translated entries
in the database, if it wasn't released in this form? I have seen no
objections against the ideas of creating translations in the database, I
think this should be adressed first.

IMO this AR is needed regardless. there are plenty of albums that have
one tracklisting in one country, and another in another - note I am
talking about the *text* on the tracklisitng, nothing else.

what i was saying is I don't think it's intended for actual
translations of the *songs* themselves (eg a band doing a song in
their native german, and then releasing an version with re-recorded
english lyrics).