On 8/11/06, Simon Reinhardt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
"Alternate version" sounds too much like there should be different versions of the songs
on the release, like remixes, so I guess it will confuse people although it is under the release
status and not under the release type. So I favour "Alternate text", too. Short and
concise.

Of course, people can also misunderstand 'alternate text' as
'alternate lyrics'...

Then again, a lot of people also use 'release language' to indicate
the release country, so there'll always be people that use fields/ARs
for incorrect things.

Jan (zout)